How the appraisal process works
Bring your car to Hertz Car Sales and we'll give you a free written offer
Getting your car appraised at Hertz Car Sales is a quick and easy process! An appraisal can be done in 30 minutes and we'll even buy your car with no obligation to buying one of ours. Each car we appraise is backed with written offer and is good for seven days.
Below is our appraisal process:
1. Bring your car to Hertz Car Sales
- Setting up an appointment isn't necessary, visit anytime during our business hours or contact us by email by the right side of this page.
- A Hertz Car Sales Consultant will guide you through our free appraisal process.
2. Your car will be appraised by our trained Hertz Car Sales appraisers
- You will receive your offer in as little as 30 minutes.
- The appraiser will check specific conditions that affect your car, such as mileage, its make and model, and any interior and exterior damage. Along with other factors, this will help in determining your offer.
- While your car is being appraised, you're free to browse the hundreds of late model vehicles at the store.
3. Get a written offer for your car
- The offer will be good for seven days.
- You can sell us your car or take the offer and think it over.
4. Complete the sale
- For payment of your vehicle, you will receive a check from our corporate headquarters.
- If you decide to sell us your car, be sure to read our checklist of what to bring with you.